Click Image for Gallery
- Capacity: 200 / 400 GB (native/compressed)
- Performance up to 172.8 GB/Hr (compressed).
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Proven reliability MTBF of 125,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
The Tandberg LTO-2 Half Height (HH) drive is positioned as the affordable tape backup solution providing SMB customers with the best mix of features and value today and in the future for protecting data on their mid-range SCSI and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)-based servers. The Tandberg LTO-2 HH delivers a compressed storage capacity of 400GB per data cartridge using LTO-2 media. The LTO-2 HH Tape Drive is fully read and write compatible with all first and second-generation Ultrium drives and media.
The Tandberg LTO-2 HH is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. To achieve the best reliability, Tandberg LTO branded and qualified data cartridges are recommended. For more information on media compatibility
Warranty : 90days
Condition : Used / Pulled
DELL LTO2 FH SCSI INTERNAL TAPE DRIVE 0JH716