Click Image for Gallery
CISCO Catalyst 2900 SERIES 24PORT WS-C2924-XL-EN MANAGED NETWORK SWITCH
- 24 10Base-T/100Base-TX autosensing ports deliver Fast Ethernet performance where it is needed most—to individual users, servers, and demanding workgroups— while preserving legacy 10Base-T connectivity.
- Full-duplex operation on switched 100Base-T ports delivers up to 200 Mbps of bandwidth to end stations servers and between switches.
- A 3.2 Gbps switching fabric and 3.0 million-pps forwarding rate ensure wire-speed operation on all 10Base-T/100Base-TX ports.
- A 4-MB shared-memory architecture ensures the highest possible throughput by eliminating head-of-line blocking, minimizing packet loss, and reducing congestion from multicast and broadcast traffic.
- Two high-speed expansion slots provide 1.6 Gbps of total available bandwidth for additional 10Base-T/100Base-TX or 100Base-FX ports, as well as Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.
- Bandwidth aggregation through Fast EtherChannel and Gigabit EtherChannel technology enhances fault tolerance and offers up to 800 Mbps of bandwidth among switches, routers, and individual servers.
- 12 EtherChannel bandwidth aggregation groups per switch allow for a high-performance EtherChannel group for every two ports on a 24-port Catalyst 2900 XL switch. classified.
- CGMP enables a switch to selectively and dynamically forward routed IP multicast traffic to targeted multimedia end stations, reducing overall network traffic.
- A configurable network port supports unlimited Media-Access-Control (MAC) addresses for backbone connectivity.
- Dual-priority forwarding queues on each 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet port, enabling network traffic prioritization and seamless data, voice, and video integration through IEEE 802.1p protocol.
- Trusted extension settings allow the switch to ensure that voice traffic from an IP phone gets high-priority treatment by controlling how traffic from a daisy-chained device is
Warranty : 90 days Condition : Used / Pulled